ADA Solar RGB LED lighting system (130W)
*This item is qualified for FREE SHIPPING to all 48 continental states! Additional shipping fee may apply for shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska.
*Please select Free shipping for all ADA Aquasky G LED Light, NO expedite shipping option will be accepted. We appreciate your kind understanding.
Innovative and revolutionary LED lighting
Heat radiator fins and airflow
With high output LED lights, the temperature of LED element raises and causes degradation of its performance or shortening the lifetime. To avoid that, an appropriate anti-heat countermeasure is necessary.
Light-weight and low-profile
A well-balanced figure is essentially important for pendant style lights with aquariums. Separating the ballast from lighting unit and removing a cooling fan allows for a low profile design. The heat radiator fins are spread out from the front to the rear of the lighting unit and accomplished its slimline profile and high performance in heat rejection.
Fusion of functionality and design
The heat radiator fins of Solar RGB are intentionally uncovered and taken in as a part of the entire design, design and functionality are joint together in perfect harmony.
Vivid colors of aquatic plants
White LEDs installed in ordinary aquarium lights have capability of growing aquatic plants. However they tend to have a yellowish hue. With Solar RGB, RGB LEDs are installed. Natural and Vivid colors of aquatic plants can finally be seen without the unnatural yellowish hue.
A comparison between white LEDs and RGB LEDs.
A lighting unit focused on brightness and light uniformity
160 RGB LEDs are installed in Solar RGB and one single unit is powerful enough to grow healthy aquatic plants in a 90cm aquarium. Also the light emitting face has been enlarged and a diffuser cover has been installed to enhance the light uniformity, which enables aquatic plants to grow beautifully and evenly.
Color temperature / Around 9,000〜12,000K
The color temperature of light coming out from Solar RGB is approx. 9,000-12,000K. This result concludes the fact that blue light is contained most in the wavelength. The blue light is highly permeable and it promotes the photosynthesis of aquatic plants and produces the water’s transparency.
LED lifetime / Over 30,000 hours
Solar RGB provides stable performance for long periods by the nature of LEDs which is suitable for long-term use. There is no need for an annual replacement of the lighting unit such as fluorescent lamps or metal halide lamps, this advantage leads to low-running cost for long-term use.
A single unit can illuminate an aquarium up to 90cm in width.
With its great light distribution, one Solar RGB can illuminate a 60cm aquarium all the way up to a 90cm aquarium. Multiple installation can illuminate a bigger size aquarium such as 120cm(W)×60cm(H) or 180cm(W)×60cm(H) and ensures the healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Full metal construction
- Revolutionary full spectrum RGB LEDS for showing vivid colors of aquatic plants and fish
- Ideal wavelength for exceptional aquatic plants growth
- Enlarged light emitting face with 160 RGB LEDs with diffusor cover that allows for enhanced light uniformity and wide coverage area and results in even growth of aquatic plants. Prevents large shaded areas caused by stone or driftwood blocking the light source (compared to LED lights that only has a single or few light emitting LED light source)
- Energy efficient
- Long lifespan
- Silent fanless operation with unique heat radiator design
- Size / Lighting unit: W43×D28×H6.4 (cm),
- Electronic ballast: W21×D9×H6.5 (cm)
- Weight / Lighting unit: 2.6kg,
- Electronic ballast: 1.5kg
- Input voltage / AC100〜240V 50 / 60Hz
- Power consumption / 130W
- Luminous flux / 3,000〜3,500lm
- Illuminance / Around 21,000Lx (Central illuminance at 30cm distance)
- Color temperature / Around 9,000〜12,000K (There are variation in color temperature due to the nature of LED)
- LED light / 160 (RGB LED) LED
- lifetime / Over 30,000 hours (Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment) Operating temperature range / 0〜35℃
We Also Recommend