OASE BioMaster Thermo
*This product is NOT qualified for free shipping.
The BioMaster Thermo line of premium external filters with integrated heaters are perfect for marine and freshwater aquariums. The BioMaster Thermo 250 /350 /600 boasts 4-stage filtration in a compact design. With the heater integrated into your filter, there is more room for undisrupted beauty in your aquarium. Biological, mechanical, chemical, and prefiltration all work together to provide your aquarium with optimal water quality and clarity. The BioMaster filters are designed with sealed filtration pathways to ensure water flow is getting the full benefits of prefiltration, filter media for clearer water, hex bio-media provide a large suspended settlement surface for microorganisms, and activated carbon for ideal nutrient reduction and removal of toxins. The easy-clean pre-filter module can be removed and cleaned separately from the rest of the filter for high efficiency and to extend the life of your filter. The water flow can easily be adjusted on both the inlet and outlet adapters for the filter. Created for convenient placement under the aquarium. Add the included diffuser for uniform surface movement and provides additional dissolved oxygen to the water for ideal water quality. Features an N handle for simple moving and maintenance. This energy-efficient design includes a self-priming function for easy operation on startup and after cleaning. Includes shut-off automation with a built-in check valve to prevent leakage when cleaning the filter. This quiet operating filter is supported by an included 3-year warranty with a free 1-year warranty extension with an online product to customize your prefilter by combining coarse, Fine, Ultra Fine, and activated carbon filter foams.
- Integrated heater – Provides precise and uniform temperature levels and reduces the amount of equipment seen inside the aquarium by housing the heater in the unit
- Compact filter with large filter surface – Multi-staged mechanical and biological filtration provides clear, healthy water and a high surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize
- No mess maintenance – Locking features are integrated into the inlet/outlet connection unit to ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Self-priming – Engineered for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter, UL certified heater
We Also Recommend
ADA Cube Garden 120P Rimless Aquarium and Archaea Mid-Century Modern Cabinet (L 120cm x W 50cm) Combo Set