Microbe-Lift Special Blend
Special Blend is a complete eco-system in a bottle to maintain your aquarium water's health and clarity.
For SALT & FRESH WATER
Features and other benefits:
- Dramatically reduces need for water changes
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning
- Good for salt and freshwater fish
- Chemical free!
- A new tank starter for biological cycling and boosting
- An organic waste degrader
- Naturally stimulates plant growth
- Lowers ammonia levels and biologically reduces nitrates
- Removes odors and clears cloudy water
- Biological maintainer for established tanks
- Enhances ability of plants to utilize light, water and nutrients
- Breaks down residue on gravel, plants ,rocks, etc.
- Breaks down protein foam
These bacteria are compatible with biological filters and UV lights. The UV lights should be turned off for 48-72 hours after the introduction of this product. This will allow the bacteria to progress through their most active growth stage.
MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend can not neutralize chlorine, chloramine or heavy metals.
MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend works well with activated carbon and is compatible with copper based products.
Since each bottle of MICROBE-LIFT is grown individually, color variations may exist from bottle to bottle. These variations in color are not indicative of variations in product quality. Any floating particles present are suspended biofilm which slough off the sides of the bottle. Dimpling or expansion of the container is caused by pressure differences resulting from temperature variations due to the fact that the bottle is sealed.
*Saltwater environments - the bacteria in this product will remain effective when used in marine environments with a specific gravity of 1.017 to 1.025. In marine tanks, add the aquarium salt mix and allow the water to circulate for 24 hours, then check and adjust the density. Add the bacteria after the new water has circulated for the 24-hour period.
Saltwater oceans are a highly stable environment with very little fluctuation in pH. The ocean waters dilute fish waste and organic matter. The bacteria in MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend provides the assistance needed to break down the decaying organic matter and cycle certain elements, e.g. nitrogen and sulfur, etc. which may build up in your tank.
This product is NOT a chemical. It is harmless to humans, animals, fish and plants. Since we cannot control the pre-existing dynamics of individual aquaria, the above information and instructions are subject to many variables. Many situations may be unique in nature.
MICROBE-LIFT/Special Blend has a hydrogen sulfide odor which will dissipate quickly.
Shake well before using. Shelf Life:
- Unopened: 2 years
- Opened: 1 year
* The bacteria must remain in its' original package. Contents can become ineffective if transferred to a different container.
*Comes with a free measuring cup.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands after use
- If eye irritation occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Do not take internally
We Also Recommend