ISTA Quick Release Double Tap Valves
This Quick Release Double Tap Valves is designed for convenient maintenance of any Canister Filters. These easy-to-install valves feature compression fittings for fast and secure installation. Once installed on the inlet and outlet tubing of your Canister Filter, the Double Tap Connectors help streamline filter maintenance. Inlet and outlet tubing can be easily disconnected and the canister filter removed for simple routine maintenance or media change.
● Compatible with most common type of canister filter, power head and tubing adaptor.
● Easy assembling, just simply connect it between hoses.
● Made from highly durable plastic to withstand impact, acidity/alkalinity.
● Adjustable water flow and speed.
● Suitable for hose size (hose diameter: Inner12mm / Outer 16mm) or ( Inner 15mm / Outer 20mm).
How to Install:
1. Turn both side of screw nuts to the bottom, and insert the hoses.
2. Turn the screw nuts up to secure the hoses. Ensure the nuts are as tight as possible to prevent leakage.
How to Disconnect:
1. Turn the adjustable nuts to OFF position (perpendicular to the hose).
2. Turn the clamping nut counter-clockwise. to separate the valves.
3. Rotate the valves on opposite direction to disconnect the valves.
We Also Recommend
ADA Cube Garden 120P and Archaea Mid-Century Modern Cabinet (L 120cm x W 50cm) Combo Set