Features of Horn wood are that it has a variety of shapes and natural texture, and since many of the horn woods have branches, it is recommended if you are able to combines few of them together to make a layout. The wild-looking texture of the wood brings up the expression of a layout.
*Saprolegnia may appear during the initial stage. If it occurs, suction them out with a small tube frequently.
- Please rinse it with water before use.
- It may release tanning's during initial setup.
- As it is natural driftwood, it has differences in shape and color. We are not able to take request for specific shapes.
- XL Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 18 inches- 21 inches
- L Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 15 inches- 18 inches
- M Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 13 inches- 15 inches
- S Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 10 inches- 13 inches
- SS Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 7 inches- 10 inches
We Also Recommend