Archaea Mid-Century Modern Wood Cabinet for rimless aquariums with base dimensions: L 60cm x W 30cm
*Shipping cost is already included in this product, please select "Free Shipping" at check out. NO expedited shipping option will be accepted. We appreciate your kind understanding.
*This cabinet comes fully assembled, no assembly is required.
Our newly released Archaea "Mid-Century Modern" wood cabinet with beveled edge design was inspired by the American Modern architecture & furniture design movement in the 1950s and '60s.
This timeless design is characterized by simple minimalistic design, clean lines, and an understated look. It matches exceptionally well with rimless aquariums.
Rimless aquariums fit flush with this cabinet, providing a simple yet modern look. Built with high-quality materials and skillful craftsmanship in a small family-owned factory. laminated with waterproof materials. Front vertical structural reinforcement is installed for models with double doors. High quality plywood is used instead of commonly used particle board that could swell easily with water contact. This cabinet will last. It provides plenty of storage for filtration, CO2 system, electrical cords, and keeps clutters hidden out of sight.
* Aquarium Tank and Lighting fixture shown in the image are sold separately.
- Genuine plywood with sturdy craftsmanship (Not particle board)
- Built-to-last construction
- TSCA Title VI Compliant for Formaldehyde
- Fully assembled
- Soft Close door hinges for silent operation
- Waterproof PVC laminate wrap (*Except for the Plywood finish which uses clear paint)
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Exterior dimensions L x D x H = 60x30x76.2cm (Approx. 23.6"x11.8"x30")
- Interior dimensions L x D x H = 21.9" x 9.6" x 26.5"
- Front vertical support in-between doors (*On double door models.)
- Door opening clearance L x H = 21" x 26"
- Made in Taiwan
We Also Recommend
ADA Cube Garden 120P Rimless Aquarium and Archaea Mid-Century Modern Cabinet (L 120cm x W 50cm) Combo Set