Archaea AccuPRO CO2 Metal bubble counter W/Check Valve (In-line type)
This is an in-line type bubble counter for measuring the CO2 supply of the aquarium tank. It has a built-in check valve to prevent water back-flow from damaging the regulator and is designed to be compatible with most types of CO2 regulators.
The main body is made of solid brass construction with a nickel-plated coating, making it durable and reliable for corrosion and wear resistance. The high transparency acrylic chamber enables you to monitor the amount of CO2 injected into the aquarium accurately.
*The black CO2 tubing shown in the image is for illustration only! It is sold separately!
- Please install it only on a regulator with a depressurized system.
- First, unscrew the upper and lower nut, insert the CO2 tubing through the nut, and lock the tubing with the nuts.
- It is recommended to fill about 80% of water in the bubble counter to clearly observe the amount of CO2 bubbles.
- Install both of the suction cups to the CO2 tubing, and attached the bubble counter to the side wall of the glass aquarium.
- Suction cups: 2 pieces
- Plastic tube holder: 2 pieces
- Model: AIC-P500
- CO2 Tubing size (Inner/Outer Ø): 4/6 mm
- Net weight: 52g (1.8 oz)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 79”x0.79”x3.23”
- Built-in check valve: Yes
- Metal body/Coating: Solid brass/Nickel plated
- Made in Taiwan
*THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
We Also Recommend