Archaea AccuPRO CO2 Metal bubble counter W/Check Valve (Screw-on type)
This is a screw-on type bubble counter for measuring the CO2 supply of the aquarium tank. It has a built-in check valve to prevent water back-flow from damaging the solenoid valve and is designed to be compatible with the most common type of CO2 regulators by attaching it to the needle valve.
The main body is made of solid brass construction with a nickel-plated coating which makes it durable and reliable for corrosion and wears resistance. The high transparency acrylic chamber enables you to accurately monitor the amount of CO2 injected into the aquarium.
*The CO2 regulator shown in the image is for illustration only! It is sold separately!
- Please install it only on a regulator with the depressurized system.
- First, unscrew the upper nut, remove the O-ring (gasket) and install it at the air outlet of the regulator to prevent CO2 leakage, then proceed to install the bubble counter.
- It is recommended to fill about 80% of water in the bubble counter to observe the amount of CO2 bubbles clearly.
- Model: AIC-P501
- CO2 Tubing size (Inner/Outer Ø): 4/6 mm
- Net weight: 57g (2.0 oz)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 79”x0.79”x3.23”
- Built-in check valve: Yes
- Metal body/Coating: Solid brass/Nickel plated
- Made in Taiwan
*THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
We Also Recommend