ADA Aqua Soil - Amazonia - Powder 3L
Designed to reproduce the image of the Amazon, create an aquascape depicting the fertile South American rainforest with the dynamic alternation of rainy and dry seasons. Normal and Powder Types are available. AQUA SOIL SERIES A high pH level (alkaline) of the substrate causes difficulties for aquatic plants in consuming nutrients. The Aqua Soil Series decreases the hardness of the water and lowers the PH level to the degree to which most aquatic plants can consume nutrients and comfortably grow. Aqua Soil granules maintain their shape and density for long periods underwater securing good circulation of water and oxygen through the substrate. With Aqua Soil, growing difficult plants such as Tonina sp. becomes easier, and it is ideal for fishes demanding soft water.
*Shipping cost is already included in this product, please select Free Shipping for all Aqua Soil purchases at check out. NO expedited shipping option will be accepted. We appreciate your kind understanding.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material.
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for the healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water.
- It helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most aquatic plants.
- Composed of size and density granules ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather than conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long-time maintenance of a planted aquarium.
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems.
- The most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems.
How many bags do you need?
- The general rule of thumb is one 3L bag per 5 gallons or one 9L bag per 15 gallons.
- One 9L bag will give approximately 4 inches height in 1 square foot.
- To determine how many bags you need more accurately, multiply tank length by width by depth.
One 9L bag is equal to 9000 cubic centimeters (approximately 549.21 cubic inch). In an ADA 60P aquarium with length 60cm and width 30cm, you want 5cm depth of soil:
60cm (length) x 30cm (width) x 5cm (desired depth) = 9000 cubic centimeters = One 9L bag
We Also Recommend