ADA Aqua Soil - Amazonia Ver.2 - Normal 9L ($42.99 + $10 shipping)
Aqua Soil-Amazonia Ver.2
Amazonia Ver.2 uses black soil as main raw material and it stands out against the leaf color of aquatic plants, and also includes pellet sized Amazonia Supplement to enrich nutrients. By adding an appropriate amount of Amazonia pellet supplement and laying under the Amazonia Ver.2, aquatic plants grow vividly with enhanced color and a beautiful Nature Aquarium can be achieved. In addition, natural soils make the water quality suitable for aquatic plants and tropical fish, and it is easy to maintain an aquarium at the initial stage, so it can be used widely from beginners to experienced aquarist.
*Please select Flat Rate shipping for all Aqua Soil purchases, NO expedite shipping option will be accepted. We appreciate your kind understanding.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth.
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water.
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants.
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium.
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems.
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems.
How many bags do you need?
- General rule of thumb is one 3L bag per 5 gallons or one 9L bag per 15 gallons.
- One 9L bag will give approximately 4 inch height in 1 square foot.
- To determine how many bags you need more accurately, multiply tank length by width by depth.
One 9L bag is equal to 9000 cubic centimeters (approximately 549.21 cubic inch). In an ADA 60P aquarium with length 60cm and width 30cm, you want 5cm depth of soil:
60cm (length) x 30cm (width) x 5cm (desired depth) = 9000 cubic centimeters = One 9L bag
We Also Recommend