*This product is not qualified for free shipping.
Features of Horn wood are that there are a variety of shapes and natural textures. Horn woods are not very branchy, therefore, it is recommended that you combine a few of them together to make a layout (The cluster of wood on concrete background as well as the cluster in the tank shown in the pictures are a result of many pieces combined together) The wild-looking texture of the wood and the thick branch gives a strong and bold impression to a layout.
*Saprolegnia (white slime) may appear during the initial stage. If it occurs, suction them out with a small tube frequently.
- Please rinse it with water before use.
- It may release tannins during initial setup.
- As it is natural driftwood, there are variations in shapes, textures, and colors. We are unable to guarantee the characters of wood.
- XXL Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 20 inches- 24 inches
- XL Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 17 inches- 20 inches
- L Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 15 inches- 17 inches
- M Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 10 inches- 15 inches
- S Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 6 inches- 10 inches
- XS Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 3 inches- 6 inches
We Also Recommend