Features of Horn wood are that it has a variety of shapes and natural texture. Horn woods are not very branchy, therefore, it is recommended that you combine a few of them together to make a layout. The wild-looking texture of the wood and the thick branch gives a strong and bold empression to a layout.
*Saprolegnia (white slime) may appear during the initial stage. If it occurs, suction them out with a small tube frequently.
- Please rinse it with water before use.
- It may release tannins during initial setup.
- As it is natural driftwood, it has differences in shape and color. We are not able to take request for specific shapes.
- XXL Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 21 inches- 26 inches
- XL Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 18 inches- 21 inches
- L Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 15 inches- 18 inches
- M Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 13 inches- 15 inches
- S Size HORN WOOD: *Approx. size 7 inches- 10 inches
We Also Recommend