"Branch Wood" is a type of driftwood that has natural shape with many branches. It is great for your layouts with aquatic plants.
*Saprolegnia (white slime) may appear during the initial stage. If it occurs, suction them out with a small tube frequently.
*A stone or something to hold down the Branch wood will be needed for initial stage as it may float due to buoyancy.
- Please rinse it with water before use.
- It may release tanning's during initial setup.
- As it is natural driftwood, it has differences in shape and color. We are not able to take request for specific shapes.
- XL Size BRANCH WOOD: *Approx. size 17 inches- 20 inches
- L Size BRANCH WOOD: *Approx. size 15 inches- 18 inches
- M Size BRANCH WOOD: *Approx. size 12 inches- 16 inches
- S Size BRANCH WOOD: *Approx. size 8 inches- 13 inches
- SS Size BRANCH WOOD: *Approx. size 6 inches- 10 inches
We Also Recommend