ADA Solar RGB LED lighting system (130W) "In stock now!"
Innovative LED lighting that brightens up your plants.
New lighting system “Solar RGB”, rendering the vividness and beauty of aquatic plants. We now introduce a revolutionary lighting system that brightens up your aquatic plants.
Heat radiator fins and airflow
With high output LED lights, the temperature of LED element itself increases, and it causes degradation of its performance or shortening the lifetime. To avoid that, an appropriate anti-heat countermeasure is necessary.
Stick to light-weight and low-profile
A well-balanced figure is essentially important for pendant style lights with aquariums. Solar RGB has achieved it being lightweight by separating the ballast from lighting unit and removing a cooling fan. Also the heat radiator fins are spread out from the front to the rear of the lighting unit, it accomplished its slimline profile and high performance in heat rejection.
Fusion of functionality and design
The heat radiator fins of Solar RGB are intentionally uncovered and taken in as a part of the entire design, which makes a top-of-the-line design and functionality. Its concept of design same as the every other ADA products is “simple and neat”. Solar RGB consisted of functionality and design surely vivifies aquascapes.
Vivifying aquatic plants
The white LEDs installed in ordinal aquarium lights have capability of breeding aquatic plants once if its illuminance is enhanced. They however tend to glow yellowish, not glow vividly in red and green due to the nature of wavelength. With Solar RGB, in order to break through the problem above, RGB LEDs are installed and embodied an ideal wavelength for viewing and growth of aquatic plants.
A comparison between white LEDs and RGB LEDs.
A lighting unit focused on brightness and light uniformity
160 RGB LEDs are installed in Solar RGB and one single unit is powerful enough to grow healthy aquatic plants in a 90cm aquarium. (Power consumption: 130W) Also the light emitting face has been enlarged and a diffuser cover has been installed to enhance the light uniformity, which enables aquatic plants to grow beautifully and evenly.
Color temperature / Around 9,000〜12,000K
The color temperature of light coming out from Solar RGB is approx. 9,000-12,000K. This result concludes the fact that blue light is contained most in the wavelength. The blue light is highly permeable and it promotes the photosynthesis of aquatic plants and produces the water’s transparency.
LED lifetime / Over 30,000 hours
Solar RGB provides stable performance for long periods by the nature of LEDs which is suitable for long-term use. There is no need for an annual replacement of the lighting unit such as fluorescent lamps or metal halide lamps, this advantage leads to low-running cost for long-term use.
Suppressing increase of water temperature
LEDs hardly give off heat compared to other lights such as fluorescent lamps or metal halide lamps, therefore Solar RGB has capability of suppressing increase of water temperature especially in summer time. Furthermore, the lighting unit of Solar RGB is superior in releasing heat and generating minimum heat due to the ballast being apart from the unit itself.
A single unit can illuminate an aquarium up to 90cm in width.
By its great light distribution, one Solar RGB can illuminate a 60cm aquarium and up to 90cm. Also a multiple installation can illuminate a bigger size aquarium such as 120cm(W)×60cm(H) or 180cm(W)×60cm(H) and ensures the healthy grow of aquatic plants.
- Full metal construction
- Revolutionary full spectrum RGB LEDS for showing vivid colors of aquatic plants and fish
- Ideal wavelength for exceptional aquatic plants growth
- Enlarged light emitting face with 160 RGB LEDs with diffusor cover that allows for enhanced light uniformity and wide coverage area and results in even growth of aquatic plants. Prevents large shaded areas caused by stone or driftwood blocking the light source (compared to LED lights that only has a single or few light emitting LED light source)
- Energy efficient
- Long lifespan
- Silent fanless operation with unique heat radiator design
- Size / Lighting unit: W43×D28×H6.4 (cm),
- Electronic ballast: W21×D9×H6.5 (cm)
- Weight / Lighting unit: 2.6kg,
- Electronic ballast: 1.5kg
- Input voltage / AC100〜240V 50 / 60Hz
- Power consumption / 130W
- Luminous flux / 3,000〜3,500lm
- Illuminance / Around 21,000Lx (Central illuminance at 30cm distance)
- Color temperature / Around 9,000〜12,000K (There are variation in color temperature due to the nature of LED)
- LED light / 160 (RGB LED) LED
- lifetime / Over 30,000 hours (Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment) Operating temperature range / 0〜35℃
We Also Recommend
ADA Aqua Soil - Amazonia - (9L) Normal (BOX OF 3) 10% off ($107.99 + $24 shipping)