Forest Black Wood-Sword Type
The Forest Black Wood-Sword Type is the same exact type of wood as the Forest Black Wood-Branch Type, just prepared and cut differently.
The Sword Type is less branchy, whereas the Branch type is more like a whole tree stump root with more branches. Although less branchy, it allows more freedom to aquascape, you are able to place that piece/branch in the direction/angle that you want. We created this option for the serious aquascapers, however, it can also be used by beginners.
Description for Forest Black Wood:
*Small amounts of Saprolegnia (white slime) may appear during the initial stage. If it occurs, suction them out with a small tube frequently.
*This wood could float initially and therefore need to be water logged or weigh down with stones for the initial stage as it may float due to buoyancy. Once it is water logged, it will not float and stones can then be removed.
- Please rinse it with water before use.
- As it is natural driftwood, it has differences in shape and color. We are not able to take request for specific shapes.
- The sizes suggested below is rough size only, as it is natural wood, it comes in a varieties of shapes and sizes, some maybe wider, some maybe longer, some maybe branchier than others.
*Below size range are approximate range only. Some pieces could be shorter but thicker, or longer but skinnier.
XL Size FOREST BLACK WOOD: * Approx. size 31 -36 inches
- LLL Size FOREST BLACK WOOD: * Approx. size 24 - 30 inches
- LL Size FOREST BLACK WOOD: *Approx. size 19 inches - 22 inches
We Also Recommend